The FT-45 is a simple, compact and highly effective Crimp Tool for installers and techs that terminate RJ-45 connectors regularly. A single crimp cavity for RJ-45 8-position connectors that can be used with Feed-Thru, standard or shielded connectors for CAT5e or CAT6. Includes a custom, heavy duty cutting blade that will last for over 2,000 cuts. A mechanical design that requires only 1/3 in. to 1/2 in. the hand force of traditional tools to crimp the connector no ratchet mechanism is needed and one handed crimping is possible.
- Conductors trimmed to the correct length by the tool - no measuring
- Verify conductor order before crimping
- Long-lasting replaceable blade
- Eliminates wasted connectors due to incorrect assembly
- Tool is compact, 5-1/2 in. length and weighs just over 1/2 lb., about half the size and weight of bulkier traditional tools
- Easily fits in your pocket and lightens the tool bag load
- 568A and 568B wiring scheme marked on tool
- Cleanly shears the excess conductors and leaves a smooth, flat finish to the end face of the connector
- Protrusions or small lengths of conductor will not remain beyond the plastic face of the connector
Name : IDEAL 30-495 FT-45 Feed-Thru Modular Plug Crimp Tool , IDEAL Industries
Category : Crimping & Punch Down Tools
UPC Code : 783250787494
Country of Origin : Taiwan, Province of China. Country of origin is subject to change.
ADI Part Number : IL-30495
Brand Name : IDEAL
Manufacturer : IDEAL Industries, Inc
Manufacturer Part Number : 30-495
Product Model : FT-45
Product Name : FT-45 Feed-Thru Modular Plug Crimp Tool
Product Type : Crimp Tool
Application/Usage : Crimping
Color : Black, Blue
Height : 1.3"
Height (mm) : 31.75
Material : Metal
Width : 6.3"
Width (mm) : 160.02
Handle Material : Plastic
Length : 5.5"
Length (mm) : 139.7
Features : Compact, Heavy Duty, Long Lasting, One-handed Operation, Spring Loaded