The T6 Pro Smart offers functionality that’s easy to use and smart features that are easy to love. Program it based on the homeowners' schedule, or let it adapt to their life as plans change. Homeowners can adjust it from anywhere using a smartphone or tablet, ensuring maximum comfort when at home and energy savings whether they are home or away.
- Up to 2H/1C heat pump and 2H/2C conventional
- Geofencing, 7-day, 5-2, 5-1-1, 1-week or non-programmable
- Uses the UWP mounting system that’s standard across all T Series thermostats
- Setup and scheduling can be done at the wall on the thermostat, or using the Lyric app
- Simple homeowner hand-off process enables customers to complete the Wi-Fi connection process on their own
- Integrates with smart home Apple HomeKit and Amazon Alexa for customers who want to control their smart home devices from a single app
- Customers can program a schedule or use location-based control with geofence technology, which uses their smartphone location to save energy when they’re away and make the home comfortable when they return
- Optional wired indoor/outdoor sensors
- Large touchscreen display
- ENERGY STAR® Certified
Name : Honeywell Home TH6220WF2006/U T6 Pro Smart Thermostat, 2H/2C , Honeywell Home
Category : Smart Thermostats
UPC Code : 085267183925
Country of Origin : Mexico. Country of origin is subject to change.
ADI Part Number : QC-TH6220WF2
Brand Name : Honeywell Home
Manufacturer : Resideo
Manufacturer Part Number : TH6220WF2006/U
Product Line : Lyric T6 Pro
Product Model : TH6220WF2006/U
Product Name : Lyric T6 Pro TH6220WF2006/U Thermostat
Product Series : T
Product Type : Thermostat
Weight (Approximate) (g) : 362.874
Application/Usage : Fan, Heat Pump
Depth : 1.1"
Depth (mm) : 27.781
Height : 4.1"
Height (mm) : 103.188
Weight (Approximate) : 12.80 oz
Width : 4.1"
Width (mm) : 103.188
Package Contents : <ul> <li>Lyric T6 Pro TH6220WF2006/U Thermostat</li> <li>UWP Mounting System</li> <li>Installation (J-box) Adaptor</li> <li>Small Decorative Cover Plate</li> <li>Screws</li> <li>Anchors</li> <li>Installation Guide</li> <li>User Guide</li> </ul>